الخميس، 1 سبتمبر 2016

Avant Garde

Fashion House :Lanvin

Family Group :Oriental Woody

Production year:2011

For:Men

Description:
Perfumer Shyamala Maisondieu marked this oriental - woody sythesis:" I needed to make an olfactory understanding of the easygoing style of Lanvin, with a streamlined, manly and firmly remarkable creation. Woody scents captivate me. I discover them chic and agreeable. Their warm, exotic quality pulls in me as much as moves me. The world that I've made for Avant Garde consolidates honorable crude materials like vetiver and benzoin, with other astounding materials, for example, beeswax and tobacco. The flavors? I have constantly adored working with them since you must have the capacity to handle them precisely to locate the perfect sum, the right quality, of freshness, so it is both zesty and sharp. I additionally played with a remarkable and effective imaginative note: Georgywood. This crude material, created utilizing the exceptionally most recent innovation, has woody golden tones which toll flawlessly with the scent's masculine design".

Share this

0 Comment to "Avant Garde "

إرسال تعليق