الخميس، 25 أغسطس 2016

Killer Queen

Fashion House :Katy Perry

Family Group :Floral Fruity 

Production year:2013

For:Women

Description:
Pop star Katy Perry dispatches her third scent and the first done in participation with Coty. The aroma is called Killer Queen by the tune composed by Freddie Mercury, and evidently it is very surprising from its two ancestors. 
"Executioner Queen has been in my vocabulary since I was 15, in light of the tune 'Executioner Queen' by Queen," said Perry to wwd. "Freddie Mercury painted the verses of this lady who I needed to be. She appeared to be intense, and she enthralled a room when she strolled in. I named my organization Killer Queen after those verses. I feel like, after this time, it was proper to utilize that name in relationship with something I did. I have an inclination that I'm falling, at long last, into that lady Freddie painted." 
Reported as a fun loving, complex, capable, tense and tasty scent, it mirrors the insubordinate soul of the vocalist. Its creation is marked by Laurent Le Guernec of IFF. Top notes incorporate wild berries, dim plum and bergamot concurs. The primary note of the heart is smooth red bloom (Celosia), yet there are additionally Sambac jasmine and rainbow plumeria. The base contains cashmere, patchouli and fluid praline.

Share this

0 Comment to "Killer Queen "

إرسال تعليق